Our herbal ingredients are combined through the study of natural ayurvedic care. Ayurveda comes from the Sanskrit words Ayus (meaning life) and Vedas (meaning sciences or knowledge.) The ayurvedic system has been in use for thousands of years, by many different cultures, since its conception in India.
Ours products are proven highly effective and produce unbeatable results. You can rest assured that you're buying quality and effective products through our Money Back Guarantee, multiple Certifications and through our customers’ reviews. The Herbal Supplement line helps people from all over the world, and we cannot wait to include you in this number.
• Those suffering from high Blood Pressure levels can start a regimen of our Normavedic Cardio & Blood Pressure Herbal Supplements to naturally balance blood pressure levels.
• A diet high in cholesterol may prove hazardous to your well-being, and our Lipovedic Cell Guarding Anti-Oxidant Herbal Supplement helps to lower and control cholesterol levels.
• Vedic Slim All Natural Fat Burning Herbal Supplement, one of our most popular products is catered especially to those that have had enough with phony diets and miracle pill solutions that never work. Our all-natural herbal solution will help you shed and keep off those few extra pounds.
• When your joints are stiff or sore, whether due to Arthritis or other reasons, the answer lies in our special combination of herbal ingredients. The Rheumavedic Joing and Arthritis Pain herbal supplement will help you naturally and elegantly.
No more messy creams or ointments!
• Throughout the course of life, the body takes and gives a lot. However, over time, we may be missing key nutrients despite our best attempts to replenish them. The Vedic Guard Cell Guarding Anti-Oxidant Supplement system is a proven substance used to enhance health, nourish the body and protect the vital organs. It is also an anti-oxidant, immune system modulator, and good for the management of hypertension, diabetes, stress & strain, cardiovascular disease and muscular degeneration. It is also beneficial for drinkers and smokers.
• Nerves got you wired? The Vedic Calm Natural Mind Calming Herbal Supplement is specifically helpful in cases of anxiety, sleep disorders, migraine, stress induced hypertension, pre and post menopausal syndrome. It may be beneficial during times of stress, tension, excitement and jet lag.
The earliest literature of Ayurveda appeared during the Vedic period in India. The Sushruta Samhita and the Charaka Samhita were influential works on traditional medicine during this era. Ayurvedic practitioners have been said to have identified a number of medicinal preparations and surgical procedures for curing various ailments.
Ayurveda is considered to be a form of complementary and alternative medicine within the western world, where several of its methods - such as herbs, massage, and Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine — are applied on their own as a form of treatment for ailments. Ayurveda is the oldest and most developed life science of natural healing in the world. Life is the outcome of the union of body (Sharir), sense organs (Indriya), Psyche (Manas) and Soul (Atma).
Ayurveda is not merely a system of Healing, but an entire way of life that aims to bring about the perfect balance of the entire personality - body, mind and spirit. Ayurveda is based on theory of tridosha os the three Biological forces - Vata, Pitta and Kapha, can be defined as three bioenergy principles. Disease arises when there is an imbalance among the three Doshas and aim of the therapy is to bring about the required equilibrium.
For this, one should study all subtle branches of knowledge concerning man and universe. Whatever there is in the macrocosm so is in the microcosm. The sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, the sea, the rivers, the mountains and the rains all are represented in one or the other form in the body of all living beings.
Ayurveda is the eternal wisdom of the ancient sages who receive this science as the divine blessings. This wisdom is based on the perfect wholeness of cosmic consciousness through religious introspection and meditation. This is concerned with 25 elements which are primarily responsible for the creation of universe.
The first and foremost is "Purusha" (consciousness) then "Prakriti" (Primordial nature), Mahat (Intellect), Ahankara (sense of individuality or ego, self identification), Manas (Mind), the five sense organs and five motor organs, the five subtle Tanmatras (atomic forms of ether, air, fire, water and earth, the shabda (sound), sparsha (touch), roopa (vision), rasa (taste) and gandha (smell) respectively) and panchmahabhoota (the gross forms of ether, air, fire, water and earth).